Monday, October 20, 2014

Its cold here

Hi everyone. The weather is getting colder out. Which means mowing season is coming to a end. But I hope to be doing leaf removal and trimming bushes. I am looking for other work also due to pay will be going down. With all the medical bills we have to pay I need to work. We are still waiting for SSI to give us a answer. With just that extra income it would help a lot. So if anyone knows of any kind of work around here please let me know.


As far as update on Jody goes, nothing new to report. The cold weather is affecting her a lot, causing more pain. She spends a lot of time in bed due to the pain. The heating blanket I got for $50 off from craigslist was a great buy. She uses it a lot. I am not for sure who likes it more though her or the dogs lol.


We heard back about genetic testing. There is a 6 month wait plus before we can do it we would have to get copies of her 1/2 brothers results. So we will wait & see what happens.


Not for sure what to do. Jody eats & I know they say its supposed to take so much time to get to your stomach and intestines but as soon as Jody swallows its either the pain starts & it comes back up or she is running to the bathroom due to it coming out the other way. Food just doesn't want to stay in her. We have tried many different things & nothing seems to be working.


We have came to the conclusion also  that the endometriosis is back. Which is not a good thing. We have talked about having everything removed but due to more adhesions really don't want another surgery. We are both torn on what to do there right now.


Well I better get back to work so I can pay these bills. Hope everyone has a good week. If anyone has any ideals of stuff I could do from home or after my 1st job please let me know. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment