Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Ssi

Well wad going to wait to write this but it kinda makes me mad. They have already made a decision on jodys application for ssi. Due to how fast it was we dibt really need to wait for the letter, we know she got denied.  We have appointment in the morning with a lawyer.
Here's why I am mad. If Jody was a drinker or did drugs they would of approved it right away but cause she has a real medical problem they denied her.
Sometimes I feel if we lied, cheated, did drugs or steal we would be in a better place.  But thats not who we are. So we get screwed once again.
We have helped alot of people out over the years but where are them people now when we need help? We can't eben get help from the state due to its not cancer & we have no kids. What bull.
I guess I am done ranting for tonight hopefully tomorrow is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment