Sunday, October 5, 2014

Update

Just wanted to take a second to update the page. Jody hasnt had many good nights. She isnt sleeping well at all. The pain is waking her up. I wish I could take her pain away.
Got a almost $200 electric blanket off from Craigslist for her for $50. Now have to get her a couple electric throws for around the house. But thats going to have to wait. I still have to replace the heater core in our truck. Just haven't had the $ its over $100 for it so I have to do something due to its getting colder outside & I need the truck to be heated for her.
I didn't realize how everything adds up so quick.  Plus we have the holidays coming up & her birthday.  I just dont know what I am going to do.
Well I have meatloaf cooking so need to go check on it. Will try to update more later this week. Jody goes in Thursday for scope

No comments:

Post a Comment